1. Submit Property – Submit your property to My Land 4 Cash using our simple and easy to use Get A Cash Offer Form, we will automatically receive a copy of that information and begin our review process.
2. Initial Due Diligence – Using a mixture of county assessment information, recent local sales data, and research on comparable land properties in the area, we will determine what we’d be able to offer you for your land.
3. Present our Offer – Once we have verified that your property meets our buying criteria, we will determine an offer amount and contact you by phone to discuss our offer with you.
4. Purchase Sale Agreement – Once we have come to price that is a win-win for you and our company we will prepare a purchase sale agreement. Typically we use signnow.com to execute this, but can fax or mail this if requested.
5. Deeper Due Diligence – Once we’ve received your signed agreement, we will begin our in depth due diligence and title examination on the property. When ready, we will arrange to close the property.
6. Closing & Getting Paid – When ready, we will let you know that we are ready to close on your property. We will send a closing packet and instructions so we can get you paid ASAP.
We will handle all aspects of the closing, you will just need to sign a few documents, and then receive your cash. We can mail the closing documents directly to you, or we can have a mobile notary meet you wherever you prefer (home, business, coffee shop) to perform the closing.
Absolutely not, the offer you receive from us will be the exact amount of cash you will receive at closing. We will cover all escrow, title, recording, and other fees and costs associated with the closing. We do not however cover the excise tax (Washington only). If there are taxes or liens we will deduct this from the offer price.
Selling your land to us does not require any money out of pocket.
Any back taxes or dues will be negotiated as part of our offer prior to reaching an agreement. In the case that money is owed in back taxes or dues, those amounts can be deducted from the final closing price. In some cases, when the back taxes or dues are minimal, we will cover them in advance to make the process simpler and easier for you. What’s important is you will NEVER have to spend any of your own money to sell your property to us.
We run an individual title examination (at our expense) on each property we purchase and will determine through our research if any title issues exist. We have years of experience working with complicated title issues and can often find a solution. Each situation is different. We aim to help you through the process, and help provide the necessary resources to fix title issues when necessary. Depending on the state and county where the land is located and the circumstances involved, we may be able to quiet the title, file probate, or explore other creative options to clear the title.
Not a problem! We will prepare a new deed for the purchase of your property and won’t need you to provide a copy of your deed. We can acquire most, if not all, of the documents we need from the county offices to complete the purchase, so it won’t require much effort on your end at all.
Some property owners have been able to save money on their income taxes by declaring a tax deductible loss, where they write off the difference between the original purchase price and our offer price. Please check with your tax advisor to determine if you can realize similar savings.
Not at all, the entire transaction can be completed by mail, e-mail, and phone.
No, we are a privately owned company that purchases property directly from property owners for our own uses. We do not buy or sell property on behalf of any 3rd parties.
There are several reasons why it can be difficult to sell land on your own. The market for raw land is limited and it can often take months or years to sell a land property on your own. Finding bank financing for land is difficult, which means you’ll typically have to find cash buyers for your property. Without spending money on advertising, this is challenging. Many land properties are marketed with owner financing arrangements, meaning the owners must deal with the hassle of collecting monthly payments for years, and only receive a small amount each month.
If you decide to list your property with a real-estate agent or broker, you may be disappointed to find that many brokers don’t commit much of their time or resources towards selling land, as it can be more difficult to sell, and commissions are typically lower.
We purchase property nationwide and will gladly look at other properties you own to see if they fit our purchasing criteria.
Watch a brief video that introduces the process of selling your land to My Land 4 Cash, LLC. If you have questions feel free to get in touch with us and someone from our team will be happy to assist you. If you are ready, feel free to push the Get and Offer Button.